Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: forgot restrictions passcode iPhone 6. I have done a soft reset, and I am on my 6th failed attempt on passcode

How do I reset iPhone 6 restrictions passcode? I have done a soft reset.

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Hi,

If you forget your Restrictions passcode, you'll need to erase your child's device, then set it up as a new device to remove the Restrictions passcode. Restoring your child's device using a backup won't remove the Restrictions passcode.

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

May 28, 2018 4:55 PM in response to missifromspotsylvania In response to missifromspotsylvania

See the following from https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201304

If you forget your Restrictions passcode, you'll need to erase your child's device, then set it up as a new device to remove the Restrictions passcode. Restoring your child's device using a backup won't remove the Restrictions passcode.

You can click on the link in the excerpt for more detailed instructions.

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies
Question marked as Solved

May 28, 2018 3:35 PM in response to missifromspotsylvania In response to missifromspotsylvania

Hi,

May 28, 2018 3:35 PM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Helpful

May 28, 2018 4:55 PM in response to missifromspotsylvania In response to missifromspotsylvania

See the following from https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201304

You can click on the link in the excerpt for more detailed instructions.

May 28, 2018 4:55 PM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: missifromspotsylvania

Question: forgot restrictions passcode iPhone 6. I have done a soft reset, and I am on my 6th failed attempt on passcode