Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

profile and device management is not in settings anymore. I tried downloading beta software profile, but i don’t think it works the same as profile and device management.

How to get profile and device management option back?

Posted on May 28, 2018 5:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2018 5:13 PM

Hello, radman_t.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It's my understanding that you want to add a profile and device management option. I do have some suggestions that may help. Profile and device management is typically added by a business or school. This article can provide more information: Use Device Enrollment

Also, some email services may add a profile as well. Is there any specific reason you need these options?

Keep us updated.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2018 5:13 PM in response to radman_t

Hello, radman_t.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It's my understanding that you want to add a profile and device management option. I do have some suggestions that may help. Profile and device management is typically added by a business or school. This article can provide more information: Use Device Enrollment

Also, some email services may add a profile as well. Is there any specific reason you need these options?

Keep us updated.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!

profile and device management is not in settings anymore. I tried downloading beta software profile, but i don’t think it works the same as profile and device management.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.