Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get Bluetooth starting again ?

I purchased a pair of Wireless Studio Beats as gift. Unfortunately, I cannot get the headphones to go into search mode anymore since 2 weeks (power button blinking) and so I am unable to discover them on my iPhone 5s. When I power on the Beats, I hold the power button for five seconds. The Beats power on, but the light does not blink indicating they are not in search mode. The Beats are fully charged as indicated by the full power bar underneath the power button. I have tried holding the volume down button and the power button to reset the device, I tried everything about reset. That did not work.

Posted on May 28, 2018 6:44 PM

1 reply

May 29, 2018 2:05 PM in response to AnGeloooo

Hi, Angel!

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that your'e having trouble getting your Beats Studio Wireless headphones paired with your iPhone 5s, as the don't seem to be going into pairing mode. I'm happy to help!

The following information from Bluetooth Basics—Studio Wireless will guide you through the proper steps to initiate pairing mode, if it does not do it on its own:

To manually initiate pairing mode, press and hold the "b" button for 2 seconds.

If you're still having trouble after doing that step, and have gone through the steps in Reset Your Studios , please reach out to Apple Support directly: Contact Apple Support .

Happy listening!

How can I get Bluetooth starting again ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.