Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X black screen

I have an iPhone X and it has the black screen. No water damage. I have tried the forced restart and a hard reset, which neither worked. What do I do?

iPhone X, iOS 11.3.1, null

Posted on May 28, 2018 6:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply
2 replies

Jun 18, 2018 2:21 PM in response to Albach937

My iPhone X screen goes Black. Called tech support. They helped me to get it on again, BUT, A THIN GREEN LINE APPEARED ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SCREEN. After about an hour, it went black again. When I tried to do a Hard Reset, the phone made a whooping siren sound, then the 911 operator asked what the problem was. I explained I had a broken phone. Did another hard reset and the same sound and the 911 operator chimed in. Had a friend that has the same phone do the hard reset, guess what, same experience. I am not happy. I found out that there are no Apple stores in Montana and that Apple will not send a new phone to me in Canada (here on business - wild life photographer). We stay in campgrounds and Apple refuses to send replacement to General Delivery, Canadian Post Office or Shipping facility, even though I am paying!

iPhone X black screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.