Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have received Email saying [New Information] Violated Policies On May ,2018

I have received Email saying [New Information] Violated Policies On May ,2018 , from a very suspicious and strange Email ID - "no_replymailid-caseforsafeaccntid157@charitylisacuddyiran.com" and Named as : Apple Support .

Well while writing this email, i figured out that the name it had was AppIe with "L as I" Support. It was supposed to come in my filtered Apple Folder in my email but it came in my inbox as i am using live/outlook email. Thanks anyways for giving me an opportunity to share my views.

Regards 😀

iPhone 6, iOS 11.3.1, Beta

Posted on May 28, 2018 8:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2018 11:05 PM

It's a phishing email, you could forward it to Apple : reportphishing@apple.com , and then delete it.

Phishing and similar emails : Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2018 6:23 AM in response to ashishfrompkl

Apple will always address you by your name or the name they have on file for you, not Dear Customer, Dear Client or by using your e-mail address. The e-mail will be from @apple.com or @iTunes.com. E-mail addresses can be spoofed. You can go to Mail/View/Message/Show all Headers to see more. Apple e-mails will never contain an attachment. Apple will never request personal information such as Social Security numbers.

I have received Email saying [New Information] Violated Policies On May ,2018

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.