Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stuck after entering login user password

so, i am using macbook pro 13”2017with touchbar and using the latest version of macos high sierra just today when i tried to open my macbook, entering login password as normally i got into my mac and then it hangs after i tried to open chrome. So i hold power button until the macbook shutdown and powering on it again but this time after entering login password i got and black screen with only cursor that can be move.

so i hold power button again and shutdown the mac, and tried to login again but this time after entering password normally it will show loading bar, and just when the loading bar will finish (just leaving a little gap until finish) it stuck there, nothing happens...

so again i hold power button and shutdown it again and do everything the internet tell like safe boot, reset thing with (opt+cmd+r+p), reset other thing with (shift+crt+opt+powerbutton) and even doing macos reinstall but not erase the disk yet... also tried to check disk at recovery mode, nothing fixed it

now i am at recovery mode and using terminal looking for error log or crash log and i find that at /Volumes/Macintosh\ HD/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports there is alot of crash report with name: xartstorageremoted_2018-05-29-130152_Tonys-Macbook-Pro.crash file.

after searching again xartstorageremoted is something that have to do with touchbar and camera... but can’t find anything regarding creating crash.

so maybe there is some expert here that can help me? Since in my city there is no apple store or any authorized service provider for apple device.

MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID, iOS 11.3.1

Posted on May 29, 2018 12:45 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Stuck after entering login user password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.