Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: My excel worksheet did not save the last 3 days of work and I cannot find my auto restaured documents

Hey guys,

I have excel set to auto save every 10mins
I have been working on a spreadsheet for 3 days and today went to open it and could only find documents from the 24t (today is the 29th).

I've been looking through all of these questions and answers on help forums only I don't have a "Recover Unsaved Workbooks" on my Excel nor is there that option when I go to the Library and to App Support and to Microsoft.

A spotlight search also reveals nothing.

WHERE are these auto saved documents??

I am using Macos Sierra on a 2011 mac Air

MacBook Air, iOS 10

Posted on

May 29, 2018 4:00 PM in response to leahfromgainesville In response to leahfromgainesville

In versions previous to 2016, there was a Microsoft User Data in your Documents folder. They were buried in there, somewhere.

However, I don't have that folder with my 2016 version, and I couldn't find where they put all that stuff.

May 29, 2018 4:00 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: leahfromgainesville

Question: My excel worksheet did not save the last 3 days of work and I cannot find my auto restaured documents