Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete old activity on iPhone and Apple watch 3

i like to delete the old Activity's (entire => Move, Exercise, Stand, Steps and Flights) as i don't need it anymore after 2 month. Is there any way/procedure to remove/delete?

Mac Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.4)

Posted on May 29, 2018 3:50 AM

2 replies

May 29, 2018 5:43 AM in response to stepko

Data can be deleted selectively using the Health app on your iPhone. For example:

- Go to the Health Data tab > Fitness > Stand Hours > Show All Data > Edit (upper-right) - then either tap on Delete All (upper-left) or delete individual data points by tapping on the minus sign next to them > when finished, tap Done (upper-right).

Alternatively, to remove all Health and Activity data from your iPhone, you can reset and partially restore your iPhone. Note that this involves the permanent loss of all sensitive data on your iPhone and watch, including Health data, HomeKit data, and saved passwords:

May 29, 2018 4:24 PM in response to julieda

Ok thanks, but its not what i mean, it's just partly solving.

I mean delete/erase the history in the 'Activity' i'm not interested to know what's maybe last February happens.

i just want to know whats in the past month happen, the rest is history'. have iPhone x and Apple watch series 3

Thanks for a good solution and an easy way , ,

Delete old activity on iPhone and Apple watch 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.