Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

some of my music that as been down loaded not got a description but numbers can anyone explain help please

some of my music that as been down loaded not got a description but numbers can anyone explain and help please

Posted on May 29, 2018 4:03 AM

1 reply

May 29, 2018 4:28 PM in response to michaelfromhengoed

Greetings michaelfromhengoed,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I understand some of your music is not showing the correct song information within your music library.

If this behavior is happening with your iTunes library on your Mac, the following support article will help to show how to edit the song information: iTunes for Mac: Edit song and CD information

Specifically, the following section may prove helpful:

Information about each item in your library is stored in the item’s Info window. To open the Info window, select the item, then choose Edit > Song Info. If no information appears in the Info window, see If you don’t see song information.

Change the name of the song, artist, or album

1. Select the information you want to edit.

2. Type the new information.

3. Press the Enter or Return key.

Edit song or CD information

1. Select the song or CD you want to edit, then choose Edit > [Item] Info (or press Command-I).

2. Click Details and make your changes.

Tip: If you’re changing the same information (for example, the genre) for multiple items, you can select all the items and change the information for them at the same time.

Let me know how the provided steps work for you.
Kind regards.

some of my music that as been down loaded not got a description but numbers can anyone explain help please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.