Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't connect to the account facebook?

Few days ago I updated my macOS High Seirra with latest version of 10.13.4 (17E202), and I stated getting messages that "can't connect to the account facebook?". I went to system preferences -> internet accounts, all other accounts were working accept facebook and my password for that is correct as well. I have tried resetting it by changing the FB password and removing it from the accounts and then adding it again, but still the problem persists. I have searched previously for the solution here at forum, but unable to find reasonable solution.

One that might work is I think has to do something with "Keychain access" and deleting fault account, but I don't know how to find out which one is wrong. Immediate help would be appreciated as it is bugging me big time and not showing contacts and other fb related stuff in calendar and events.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS High Sierra (10.13.4), null

Posted on May 29, 2018 4:44 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Jun 8, 2018 3:15 PM in response to faizan187

I have High Sierra 10.13.4 --- ever since I upgraded to this, I could not post photos from my Mac directly to Facebook. It asked me to verify my password and then it would say my account could not be verified.... Very frustrating. I found someone online who said they typed in their password in the Internet Accounts and then after typing in the password, they hit the TAB KEY. It works! Weird if you ask me, but it now works!

Can't connect to the account facebook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.