Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

music in my MacBook Pro do not appear in my iPhone X

Posted on May 29, 2018 7:02 AM

1 reply

May 29, 2018 7:17 PM in response to Virginia Saavedra

Hello Virginia,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that music on your MacBook Pro does not appear on your iPhone X. Being able to listen to and enjoy your music across devices is important. You've come to the right place for help.

If you have an Apple Music subscription, let's start by enabling iCloud Music Library on both the iPhone X and MacBook Pro. iCloud Music Library with an Apple Music subscription allows you to access your music library across all of your devices as long as you're signed in with the same Apple ID. The following resource will walk you through how to turn that setting on:

Turn on iCloud Music Library - Apple Support

If you do not have an Apple Music subscription, you can manually sync music from iTunes on your MacBook Pro to your iPhone X following the steps here:

Manually manage content on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using iTunes - Apple Support

Cheers!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.