Related Article

Sign in to the App Store and iTunes Store on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, or Apple TV

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Do you use the organizers Apple ID to share apps and music on family share or how do you share apps ?

I want to share my apps through family sharing and so far through my family’s iTunes account I’m only able to share music, movies, and TV. Is there a way I can send them the app? Somehow share

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 11.3.1

Posted on

Question marked as Apple recommended
Answer:
Answer:

Apps (if the are shareable) are shared in the same way as other content i.e. going to the Purchased section and selecting the purchaser's id : What types of content can I share with my family using purchase sharing? - Apple Support

Posted on

Question marked as Apple recommended

May 29, 2018 11:25 AM in response to Streetrambler In response to Streetrambler

Apps (if the are shareable) are shared in the same way as other content i.e. going to the Purchased section and selecting the purchaser's id : What types of content can I share with my family using purchase sharing? - Apple Support

May 29, 2018 11:25 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Streetrambler

Question: Do you use the organizers Apple ID to share apps and music on family share or how do you share apps ?