Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have two, possible three Apple IDs. I want to merge them

I am asked to supply a password to at least three different iCloud accounts. Each has a different username. Two are old. I cannot update some apps and features because I apparently downloaded and/or purchased them using the older usernames. I also forget the passcodes for the two older accounts. I appreciate any and all assistance!

iMac (21.5-inch Mid 2011), macOS High Sierra (10.13.4), Also problem: iPad- iPhone-MacBook

Posted on May 29, 2018 11:14 AM

1 reply

May 29, 2018 11:30 AM in response to AppleSupportCommunities1025

You can't merge Apple IDs and as you have noticed all purchases are tied to the ID used to download them. The only thing you can try is to set up Family Sharing as stated in the article you linked from.

Enter your Apple (iCloud) ID and click Forgot Password.

Apple ID - Manage

Apple ID – Forgot Password

If necessary, there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If the initial contact can’t help you, ask them to have someone who can help contact you.

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.

Apple ID is locked or disabled

I have two, possible three Apple IDs. I want to merge them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.