Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I add facebook to my internet accounts

This is a relatively new occurance, I have been able to share items with facebook in the past. I keep getting a popup telling me to supply the password to my FB account, but when I do, I get the message that they are unable to verify account name or password. I logged out of FB and changed the password. Logged back in with no problems. Went to Sys Pref on MBair and added Facebook to internet accounts, choosing only the share in the details. When I attempt to share anything, be it from photos or even an existing FB post, I always get the message to supply FB password, but doing so gets me the same unverifiable message. Checking back my internet accounts in SYS Pref, I see the FB is not. Can anyone help?

MacBook air with OSX 10.13.4

MacBook Air, macOS High Sierra (10.13.4)

Posted on May 29, 2018 10:25 AM

1 reply

May 30, 2018 11:13 AM in response to Barb208

Same here. I've noticed this behavior pops up a lot among others in online searches. Until a few weeks ago I could post articles on FB with the "Share" option on my Safari browser. Now I'm getting the same popups to enter the password in the FB internet accounts prefs. I do and then it tells me it's "unverified". I've deleted and reinstalled FB in internet accounts. Still no change with getting the popups.

Why can't I add facebook to my internet accounts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.