Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i number and create a viewable url for some of my photos

how do i create a url for public access with some of my photos ? approx 400

Posted on May 29, 2018 10:54 AM

1 reply

May 30, 2018 8:43 AM in response to matt052868

Good afternoon matt052868,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand you would like to create a space on the web where the public can view your photos. One way to do this would be to add titles to your images and use iCloud Photo Sharing with a public link. Take a look at the resource below for more information about this option. I've highlighted some key information here for you. Click on the link for complete details.
iCloud Photo Sharing

Use the Photos app to create a shared album that shows only the photos you choose. Invite up to 100 of your favorite people to join in, make comments, and even add their own shots. Then you can manage your shared album and permanently save any photos that your friends add.
A shared album can hold up to 5000 photos and videos.
You can even share albums with friends and family that don't use iCloud. Just open a shared album that you created, go to the People tab on your iOS device or click User uploaded file on your Mac, and turn on Public Website. Your photos publish to a website that anyone can see in an up to date web browser.

Enjoy your day!

how can i number and create a viewable url for some of my photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.