Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The Playlist synchronisation doesn't work properly:

It keeps duplicating some of my playlists on the iPhone and often songs I added to existing playlists are missing. This seems to be very buggy from my pov (just like the foto synch where the same bunch of pictures kep being transferred to my iMac even though they're already there - multiple times now) and I hope that it'll be looked at as it really has a negative impact on usability/experience.

FYI: I don't use iCloud for pictures or music and don't have an Apple Music subscription (I prefer buying to streaming). In case this post is in the wrong category, I'm sorry - the page directed me here...

P.S.: This is more kind of a feedback than a question since I simply synchronise as I'm supposed to do it, but it creates quite some chaos instead of working properly (even though I have reset my profile numerous times in the past as suggested by Apple Support members).

Final Cut Pro X, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on May 29, 2018 12:49 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

The Playlist synchronisation doesn't work properly:

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.