Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

head phones , siri, and speaker mode on a call all don’t work on my iphone 7. it it fully up to date and i tried hard restarting it and turning it on and off

head phones , siri, and speaker mode on a call all don’t work on my iphone 7. it it fully up to date and i tried hard restarting it and turning it on and off??

Posted on May 29, 2018 1:33 PM

1 reply

May 30, 2018 9:57 AM in response to isabelle195

Hello isabelle195,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that you're encountering an issue with the microphones on your iPhone 7. Having your device work as expected is important, and I would be happy to help.

The following support article has some relevant troubleshooting steps to try for this issue:

Get help with the microphones on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If headphones, Siri, and your iPhone 7 speaker still does not work after trying those steps, consider taking your device to an Apple Authorized Service Provider or Apple Retail Store to determine which service and support options are available. If you plan to visit an Apple Retail store, make a reservation at the Genius Bar using http://www.apple.com/retail/geniusbar/ (available in some countries and regions only).
Take care!

head phones , siri, and speaker mode on a call all don’t work on my iphone 7. it it fully up to date and i tried hard restarting it and turning it on and off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.