Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad pro wifi problems after 11.4 update

After updating to 11.4, my ipads wifi connection will stop passing traffic after about 10 minutes of use or so.

Rebooting the ipad, hard reset, and wipe network settings have not fixed the problem.

The only way to get it working again is to reboot my wireless router - and then its the same thing again. ten minutes and everything internet related just stops working. My Iphone X on the same router works fine on the same router at the same time that the ipad isnt.

iPhone X, iOS 11.4

Posted on May 30, 2018 9:24 PM

14 replies

May 31, 2018 6:24 PM in response to craeg

So, I downgraded the ipad to 10.3.1, and it seems that the same issue is occurring - so it must be tied to some firmware update packaged in 11.4. On top of that, I cant restore any of my apps because it tells me that my ios level is too old.

It also wont allow me to progress without updating it to 11.4.

I've had to reboot my router twice to even let the ipad continue communicating with apples servers to finish setting it up.

Ipad pro wifi problems after 11.4 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.