Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Date not showing on iPhone lock screen

I have updated to iOS 11.4 two days ago and since then, time and date won't show on lock screen when I tap the screen. Even the notification center is missing. I'm using an iPhone X 64GB.

[Re-Titled by Host]

iPhone X, iOS 11.4

Posted on May 31, 2018 11:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2018 12:23 AM

Hey gr8pixel,

It look like somethig went wrong with iOS after updating. You might need to reset your iPhone.

First do a full backup with iTunes or iCloud.

Try resetting all settings on your iPhone:

1.Open Settings

2.Tap on General

3.Scroll down and tap on Reset

4.Select Reset all settings

If the problem persists try factory resetting your iPhone. For more information: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support.

If you still have this problem after factory reset contact Apple Support:Contact - Official Apple Support.

I hope this helped you!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2018 12:23 AM in response to gr8pixel

Hey gr8pixel,

It look like somethig went wrong with iOS after updating. You might need to reset your iPhone.

First do a full backup with iTunes or iCloud.

Try resetting all settings on your iPhone:

1.Open Settings

2.Tap on General

3.Scroll down and tap on Reset

4.Select Reset all settings

If the problem persists try factory resetting your iPhone. For more information: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support.

If you still have this problem after factory reset contact Apple Support:Contact - Official Apple Support.

I hope this helped you!

Date not showing on iPhone lock screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.