Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi Greyed out after ios 11.4 updated

Just updated my iPhone 6s to iOS 11.4 and now my Wi-Fi is perpetually off. When I go into the settings it will show wifi greyed out and the slider cannot be moved to the on position. When I swipe up for the control and Wi-Fi shows as off and cannot be turned on?

I have tried all the tricks which are suggested in the support communities, it is not working and problem still persists. Is there a possible fix or is time to retire this iPhone 6s?

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.4, Wifi greyed out

Posted on Jun 1, 2018 8:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2018 8:36 AM

Yes tried all the trick... none of them are helpful? this is issue with ios 11.4.

Before updating wifi is working fine, after updated wifi button grayed out. Is there any solution or wait for the bug fix in next ios update?

8 replies

Jun 1, 2018 8:49 AM in response to Imran104

Try to Reset your Network Settings.

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before, but nothing else.

if the issue is still there, install a fresh copy of your iOS11.4, resetting your device to factory settings.

Before doing it, make a full backup of your iPhone's content.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

Wifi Greyed out after ios 11.4 updated

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.