Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6s Plus -- Unresponsive

This occurred 2 days ago, i was casually using my phone when the screen turned red & then went black completely. It wouldn't turn on, when charged, logo both battery & apple logo would not appear. When connected to ITunes, my computer doesn't recognize it, but iTunes does. I tried to update it but because mid-update i had to confirm the update on my phone, which wont turn on..it won't fully update.

Also, i need to back up my phone..and I would hate to restore it if it won't fix the issue. My phone is in perfect condition, no water damage or screen damage. Would anyone have an idea of what it is? Ive tried every resetting method there is to possibly try. Is it a system failure?

Posted on Jun 4, 2018 3:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2018 4:54 AM

It is possible that the screen has gone bad. I would make an appointment with the nearest Apple store genius bar for an evaluation.

Similar questions

1 reply

iPhone 6s Plus -- Unresponsive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.