Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My on screen keyboard is on top of the screen? How do I move it to the bottom?

My on screen keyboard is on top of the screen? How do I move it back to the bottom?

Posted on Jun 4, 2018 8:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2018 4:36 AM

Hello Micp0907,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that the keyboard on your iPad is on the top of your screen, and you would like to move it back down to the dock. You've come to the right place for help.

The following support article provides some additional information about how to move the keyboard on your iPad:

How to split and move the keyboard on your iPad - Apple Support

To move your keyboard back to the bottom of the screen, touch and hold User uploaded file , then slide up and tap Dock.

Cheers!
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2018 4:36 AM in response to Micp0907

Hello Micp0907,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that the keyboard on your iPad is on the top of your screen, and you would like to move it back down to the dock. You've come to the right place for help.

The following support article provides some additional information about how to move the keyboard on your iPad:

How to split and move the keyboard on your iPad - Apple Support

To move your keyboard back to the bottom of the screen, touch and hold User uploaded file , then slide up and tap Dock.

Cheers!

My on screen keyboard is on top of the screen? How do I move it to the bottom?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.