Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't download Videos App from App Store

Hello, as the question says, I deleted the Videos app recently on my iPhone 5S with iOS 11.4 and when I try to download it again, I can't even find it in the App Store, I also tried sending me a link to the app in the app store from an iPhone of a friend but the results are in the images.

User uploaded file

But below that the App Store says my iPhone still compatible with the app:

User uploaded file

Posted on Jun 5, 2018 2:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2018 12:46 PM

Hey, Rodvel,

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that you deleted the Videos app from your iPhone, and are now unable to redownload it. I'm happy to help!

Depending on your region, the Videos app may have been replaced with the newer Apple TV app. If you're in one of the following regions, try searching the App Store for "Apple TV". From Availability of the Apple TV App and supported apps - Apple Support :

For more information on the Apple TV app, check out: Use the Apple TV App on your Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support .

Should you not be in one of those regions, or you are and cannot find and install the Apple TV app, please don't hesitate to respond back.

Cheers!
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2018 12:46 PM in response to Rodvel2910

Hey, Rodvel,

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that you deleted the Videos app from your iPhone, and are now unable to redownload it. I'm happy to help!

Depending on your region, the Videos app may have been replaced with the newer Apple TV app. If you're in one of the following regions, try searching the App Store for "Apple TV". From Availability of the Apple TV App and supported apps - Apple Support :

For more information on the Apple TV app, check out: Use the Apple TV App on your Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support .

Should you not be in one of those regions, or you are and cannot find and install the Apple TV app, please don't hesitate to respond back.

Cheers!

Can't download Videos App from App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.