Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mailbox icloud is offline in my Mail

Suddenly my mailbox of iCloud is offline in my Mail? I don't think it's anything with the connection, since I have 4 mailboxes and only 1 is offline. How can I get them back online in Mail? I also have problems finding the Apple ID-server everytime I try to log in my iCloud? Not on my iPad or iPhone, only on my Mac-computer?

iMac, macOS Sierra (10.12.6), iPhone 7 (version 10.3.3)

Posted on Jun 7, 2018 7:24 AM

2 replies

Jun 8, 2018 2:17 PM in response to krissebie

Hey krissebie,

I use my iCloud mail for everything, so I understand wanting to get this figured out. I'd be happy to look into this with you.

In this situation with your iCloud being offline, I'd follow the steps here:

Get help using iCloud Mail - Apple Support

If you can't receive mail in the Mail app on macOS

Find the name of your iCloud email account on the left side of the main Mail window. If your account name is dimmed and has a lightning-bolt symbol next to it, your account is offline. To take your account online, connect to the Internet, then choose Mailbox > Take All Accounts Online.

If you still can't receive email, get more help with your Mail app.

Cheers!

Mailbox icloud is offline in my Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.