Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X touchscreen glitch -

My iphone x seems to have a ghost touching the bottom area of my screen on some occasions lately. It seems to only happen recently after installing 11.4 and gets even worse when there is a temperature increase. The touchscreen seems to glitch out and is selecting random apps, swiping, and just spazzing out. It is very irritating as when this happens I lose complete control unless I shut the screen off. Please help! I have tried hard reset.

iPhone X, iOS 11.4

Posted on Jun 11, 2018 10:01 AM

11 replies

Jun 21, 2018 4:35 AM in response to Mattksmith

I was lucky enough to capture a screen recording of the phone in a full blown spazz. I took it to the apple store and showed them the video and they proceeded to tell me that Apple was already tracking on that problem and it was a (ios 11.4) software issue . So wait for the new software to come out and if there is still a problem then they will replace the phone, I've never had this happen to any of my other phones due to a software update so I don't know what to believe.

Jun 21, 2018 7:18 AM in response to Mattksmith

Hi

Go to iCloud make sure iCloud back up is on Then backup now over your wifi.

Then go to settings down to reset Restore iPhone back to factory settings.

Set back up over your wifi when it asks if you want to use iCloud backup Say yes to get your apps and data back this will get rid of any bugs.

If you still have a problem make an appointment at Apple store.

Cheers

Brian 🇬-1F1E7;

iPhone X touchscreen glitch -

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.