Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I find a amortization template for Numbers?

I am trying to find a template for a amortization schedule for Numbers so I can add extra payments per month. I added a column in Numbers Mortgage calculator template for extra payments but it does not formulate. Can some direct me where I can purchase a template or find a tutorial on how to add it to Numbers?

Posted on Jun 11, 2018 10:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2018 6:25 PM

Hi iflores,

No need to purchase. There are many free templates on the web. A web search for 'amortisation template' or 'amortization template' or 'amortization template Numbers' brings up several. Numbers will open Excel documents and templates and convert them; perhaps a little tweaking will be needed.

Let us know if you have trouble getting them to work.

Caution: I found some sites with scam adverts pushing unscrupulous "cleaning" software with a large "Download Now" button. That does not download the amortisation template; it downloads malware. Look before you click!

Regards,

Ian.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 2, 2018 6:25 PM in response to iflores

Hi iflores,

No need to purchase. There are many free templates on the web. A web search for 'amortisation template' or 'amortization template' or 'amortization template Numbers' brings up several. Numbers will open Excel documents and templates and convert them; perhaps a little tweaking will be needed.

Let us know if you have trouble getting them to work.

Caution: I found some sites with scam adverts pushing unscrupulous "cleaning" software with a large "Download Now" button. That does not download the amortisation template; it downloads malware. Look before you click!

Regards,

Ian.

Where can I find a amortization template for Numbers?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.