Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

у меня пропали фотографии после обновления айпада 2, осталось их мало, почему, как их востановить?

у меня пропали фотографии после обновления айпада 2, осталось их мало, почему, как их востановить?

iPad Pro Wi-Fi

Posted on Jun 16, 2018 2:26 AM

2 replies

Jun 16, 2018 3:29 AM in response to зояfromмонино

I lost photos after updating the iPad 2, there are not many of them left, why, how to restore them?

How do you store the photos on the iPad? Are they in iCloud in some way? iCloud Photo Library? My Photo Stream?

If you used iCloud services, did you enable them all again after the update?

Which system version is installed on the iPad now? Which version did you update from? How did you upgrade? Did you restore the iPad from a backup?

Jun 17, 2018 8:38 PM in response to léonie

Здравствуйте! мой номер айпада imei - 012929008366169 , iccid - 8990011212260812088

1. Обновление произошло до версии ios 9.3.5 Установленно новейшее обновление.

2.Обновление прошло со старой версии № не помню,обновили по инструкции айпада пошагово.

3.резервное копирование включено.

4.небольшая часть,.оставшиеся фотографии хранятся в iCloud, включили iCloud снова.

5.восстановили iPad из резервной копии.

С Уважением к Вам...ПОМОГИТЕ

>Суббота, 16 июня 2018, 13:29 +03:00 от Apple Support Communities <discussions-updates@apple.com>:

>You received a reply

>léonie has replied to your question. You can view the full discussion in Communities.

>у меня пропали фотографии после обновления айпада 2, осталось их мало, почему, как их востановить?

>>I lost photos after updating the iPad 2, there are not many of them left, why, how to restore them?

>How do you store the photos on the iPad? Are they in iCloud in some way? iCloud Photo Library? My Photo Stream?

>If you used iCloud services, did you enable them all again after the update?

>

>Which system version is installed on the iPad now? Which version did you update from? How did you upgrade? Did you restore the iPad from a backup?

>Correct Answer Helpful Answer

>Use the buttons above to tell léonie and the rest of the community if this reply solved your question or helped you get closer to finding a solution.

>To reply to léonie, go to the discussion in Communities.

>You are receiving this email from Communities. You can change your email preferences in your Communities Profile . Please expect a

slight delay in visibility of points awarded.

>TM and copyright © 2018 Apple Inc. One Apple Park Way, Cupertino, CA 95014.

>All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Apple Support

С уважением Владимир

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.