Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my Credit Card no longer acceptable?

II have been using the same credit card for iTunes for the last 4 years and suddenly they won't accept it. Can anyone tell me why? I tried going to support but it is not working.

Posted on Jun 16, 2018 2:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2018 7:37 AM

What is or isn't accepted by iTunes can obviously change over time, just because a card used to work doesn't mean that it will always work. You've tried just logging into the account and seeing if you can remove it and then re-entering its details from scratch ? If it still shows as declined try a different card (or contact the card issuer in case it's them who are declining it for use with iTunes).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2018 7:37 AM in response to Kimmim89

What is or isn't accepted by iTunes can obviously change over time, just because a card used to work doesn't mean that it will always work. You've tried just logging into the account and seeing if you can remove it and then re-entering its details from scratch ? If it still shows as declined try a different card (or contact the card issuer in case it's them who are declining it for use with iTunes).

Why is my Credit Card no longer acceptable?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.