Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ATV 4K Aerial screensavers (still not working)

hello. Have tried for the last 10 months to solve this but i cant. I have called apple to no avail. I have tried everything from changing the picture settings, reinstalling atv changing screensaver settings, changing how long till the screensaver kicks in, leaving the atv on for a few hours. But nothing.

i still have a loop of about 8 screensavers while watching in 4k hdr and if i change to sdr i get one screensaver on a loop.

All i want to see is the london screensavers but it never loads that one. I know there are loads out there that i have never seen.

Anyone got anything else i could try

iPhone SE, iOS 11.0.1

Posted on Jun 17, 2018 1:14 AM

2 replies

Jun 17, 2018 3:12 AM in response to steeeeeeeeevo

The Apple TV 4K is biased to show the 4K screen saver videos. The four London ones may not be 4K.

You can see them on the web, or as Mac screen saver, though.

Currently, there is no control in Apple TV Setting over which ones will be downloaded and shown, only the frequency of new videos.

The last WWDC announcement promised more screen saver control in an upcoming update.

ATV 4K Aerial screensavers (still not working)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.