Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot Remove Webdata from Safari> HELP

Trying to Remove website data but 8 sites just keep coming back.

Using Safari Preferences-Manage WEbSite Data-Remove & Remove all but the same 8 sites keep coming back up.

Need help to remove data as I believe it is interfering with entry into my life lock account.

Patridge Man

iMac, macOS High Sierra (10.13.4)

Posted on Jun 18, 2018 12:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2018 1:06 PM

When you click "Remove All" it will take some time to delete all of them. The window will repopulate before it's finished removing everything, so let it take a moment or two to finish.

If the same one's continue to repopulate they may be "Forever Cookies", which as the name implies cannot be deleted.

And of course, all cookies will return as you revisit websites.

I don't think the cookies are the problem with your LifeLock account unless it's one of their cookies.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2018 1:06 PM in response to PatridgeMan

When you click "Remove All" it will take some time to delete all of them. The window will repopulate before it's finished removing everything, so let it take a moment or two to finish.

If the same one's continue to repopulate they may be "Forever Cookies", which as the name implies cannot be deleted.

And of course, all cookies will return as you revisit websites.

I don't think the cookies are the problem with your LifeLock account unless it's one of their cookies.

Cannot Remove Webdata from Safari> HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.