Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I download or update any apps?

So I have bought apps before on the AppStore but all of a sudden anytime I try to download or update any apps it says I need to updamy billing info. what do I do

Posted on Jun 20, 2018 3:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2018 4:15 PM

Update your billing information.

Apple ID payment information - change

Apple ID - Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2018 4:15 PM in response to caifromtimmins

Update your billing information.

Apple ID payment information - change

Apple ID - Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Jun 20, 2018 4:33 PM in response to caifromtimmins

My phn doing same thing but my pymt info is updated. I can't update or download anything. I've deleted app after app and same thing. It keeps popping up to put in Apple password and I do and again pops up. I can't use any of my apps bc they all need updating. What is wrong with it? This has been going on for over a couple mins now. Pls someone help. Thx for any suggestions.

Lisa

Why can’t I download or update any apps?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.