Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mini-DVI to Video Adapter

Well being a new mac users (and loving the change greatly) I decided to use my brand new black macbook to it's fullest extent and make my own Keynote presentation. Although the final result is great I need to know if I can actually get it projected up onto our big screen.

After about 5 mins of browsing the UK's apple shop I found the solution to my problems

Link

But then realised it doesn't state any support for the macbook and one of the comments says:

'Very unclear advertising regarding machine compatability. Apparently 2 types of 'mini-dvi' - both called 'mini-dvi'. This is only compatable with the most recent version of the 12" Powerbook. '

Which is leaving me very nervy about just ordering the product without confermation of it's compatibility.

Can anyone help?

Macbook Mac OS X (10.4.8) Black Macbook

Posted on Feb 5, 2007 8:19 AM

1 reply

Feb 5, 2007 1:40 PM in response to Klopfer

Apple store links are temporary unless you have the permanent so I won't post it... but if you go to the UK store and click on Displays under Mac Accessories- the Apple Mini DVI to Video Adapter that is on that page is the one that you want. It works for my MacBook, it should work for your MacBook

Message was edited by: Mike N. (nahyunil)

The write up on the UK store may not have been updated like it is on the US Store but the part should be M9319G/A

Mini-DVI to Video Adapter

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.