Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can the health app show calories?

i have recently started counting calories. I am using my fitness pal which seems to sync lots of nutrition info to health but not calories which is what I would like to see on heath. Thanks for the help.

Posted on Jun 21, 2018 9:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2018 10:20 AM

Thank you so much!!!! You solved what I had spent at least 10 hours this week trying to get an answer. It only took you 15 minutes. I have been trying to figure out why calories were not showing. I called Apple support and spent quite a bit of time Emailing back and forth with my the Fitness pal reps. To think that calories are the the same as Dietary Energy coughs me by surprise

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 23, 2018 10:20 AM in response to Chris CA

Thank you so much!!!! You solved what I had spent at least 10 hours this week trying to get an answer. It only took you 15 minutes. I have been trying to figure out why calories were not showing. I called Apple support and spent quite a bit of time Emailing back and forth with my the Fitness pal reps. To think that calories are the the same as Dietary Energy coughs me by surprise

Can the health app show calories?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.