Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Canon TR7520 all-in-one

I purchased a TR7520 Canon all-in-one printer because the scan function in my old Pixma MX340 stopped working when I upgraded to High Sierra. The new printer setup ran fine until it got to the point it was serving for the printer to install. After some trial and error, I was able to use the printer IP address, not the name of the printer, to get it to print. My computer said the printer was connected via AirPrint. However, the scanner is still unrecognized. I downloaded the scan utility from Canon but the computer still can't find the scanner.

Is there some kind of incompatibility issue with Canon printers and High Sierra? Both Apple and Canon say the TR7520 should be showing up.

Thanks

OBS,iMac (21.5-inch Late 2009), macOS High Sierra (10.13)

Posted on Jun 23, 2018 2:31 PM

4 replies

Canon TR7520 all-in-one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.