Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how so i delete my paypal from itunes

I’m trying to download free apps on my iPhone 6 but nothing will update or download guessing because I have a 0.00 balance in my paypal. I was hoping someone could tell me how to remove it? It might be a pending balance but I reset my phone so i don’t even have the app I tried to buy something on. How do I clear out everything and make it work?

Posted on Jun 24, 2018 10:18 PM

5 replies

Jun 26, 2018 12:05 AM in response to swazynjohnson

Have you been able to verify your Paypal account?

If you change your payment method to PayPal, you might be asked to verify your account. If you are, you'll receive a verification code either through a text message to the phone number on file with PayPal or instructions to get the code through a code generator. If you can’t access this verification code, you might need to sign in to PayPal to update your phone number or contact PayPal for more help.

PayPal is only available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

copied from: Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

how so i delete my paypal from itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.