Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos disappear from IPad

I previously had about 1000 photos on my iPad that wasn’t signed in an iCloud. After signing into my iCloud the photos previously on my iPad suddenly disappeared and only 4-6 photos remain. Please help, 1000 photos is alot to lose.

Thanks

Posted on Jun 26, 2018 2:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2018 5:17 PM

Hello Danny89901,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having an issue with photos disappearing. I’d be happy to provide some guidance.

First, I suggest trying the steps in the following article:

Get help with missing photos - Apple Support

If that doesn’t help, you would need to restore from a backup which included those photos. You can find instructions for restoring from a backup here:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

If you do not have a recent backup, and the photos are not stored elsewhere, there would not be another method to retrieve them.

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2018 5:17 PM in response to Danny89901

Hello Danny89901,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having an issue with photos disappearing. I’d be happy to provide some guidance.

First, I suggest trying the steps in the following article:

Get help with missing photos - Apple Support

If that doesn’t help, you would need to restore from a backup which included those photos. You can find instructions for restoring from a backup here:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

If you do not have a recent backup, and the photos are not stored elsewhere, there would not be another method to retrieve them.

Take care.

Photos disappear from IPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.