Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What if it doesnt have to cancel my subscription what do i do

My phone doesn’t let me cancel my Netflix subscription that I didn’t mean to get . How do I cancel it if it doesnt have then “cancel subscription“ button ?

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.4

Posted on Jun 26, 2018 9:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2018 10:35 PM

In some cases you'll have to cancel the subscription, contacting the company directly:

You might have purchased some subscriptions through another company, including:

• Content or services purchased through a website (streaming video and music services, dating apps, etc.).
  • Content or services purchased through an app on another company’s platform (like signing up for Netflix through the Google Play store).

Apple doesn't handle billing and membership changes for subscriptions that you purchased outside without using your Apple ID. Steps to change or cancel third-party subscriptions vary based on the app developer.

If you want to make changes or cancel third-party subscriptions, you might need to sign in to the company’s website.

Check this article:

Get help with subscriptions not billed through Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2018 10:35 PM in response to jalexusfromrobstown

In some cases you'll have to cancel the subscription, contacting the company directly:

You might have purchased some subscriptions through another company, including:

• Content or services purchased through a website (streaming video and music services, dating apps, etc.).
  • Content or services purchased through an app on another company’s platform (like signing up for Netflix through the Google Play store).

Apple doesn't handle billing and membership changes for subscriptions that you purchased outside without using your Apple ID. Steps to change or cancel third-party subscriptions vary based on the app developer.

If you want to make changes or cancel third-party subscriptions, you might need to sign in to the company’s website.

Check this article:

Get help with subscriptions not billed through Apple - Apple Support

What if it doesnt have to cancel my subscription what do i do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.