Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Device Management Feature Missing

I‘ve been trying to figure out how and why the feature is now missing, I can still use the App Store, nothing has changed other than the fact that feature was once there but now it isn’t.User uploaded file

It’d have to have been there at some point as I’ve downloaded apps using websites and not the App Store that have had to be trusted before they could install and completed the installation of said app/s.

I’ve repeatedly read online that I have to install a profile, but I‘m confused as to why I now should and why my access to the App Store is still available when I supposedly have no profile.

I have an iphone 6s and IOS 11.4.

Posted on Jun 29, 2018 1:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2018 2:16 AM

What I would like to know is why it is now unavailable, as I said previously, it was there, and now it isn’t, yet I have done nothing but update my iPhone.

I would like to also know if the only way I can install a profile is through enrolling it through the Apple site, I have tried before but it asks me where to place the installation, I chose local storage and yet couldn’t find it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2018 2:16 AM in response to panchososa694

What I would like to know is why it is now unavailable, as I said previously, it was there, and now it isn’t, yet I have done nothing but update my iPhone.

I would like to also know if the only way I can install a profile is through enrolling it through the Apple site, I have tried before but it asks me where to place the installation, I chose local storage and yet couldn’t find it.

Device Management Feature Missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.