Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant sign into itunes and app store

Just made a new apple ID but the app store is still connected to my old one, with a different location. I went to settings pressed on my name and ' iTunes & App Store ' says off, so i press on it then say continue and a loading screen comes up with the message: signinginto iTunes & App store

Then a notification comes in the middle of the screen saying: Could Not Sign in There was a problem connecting to the server

iPhone 6, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Jul 4, 2018 2:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2018 7:08 PM

Hello amr1702,

I understand that you are having an issue signing into iTunes and App Store. I use my device a lot and know how important it is to have everything running smoothly, and I'm here to help.

Here are a few resources that can assist you:

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password
If you can't connect to the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store

Have a great day!
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2018 7:08 PM in response to amr1702

Hello amr1702,

I understand that you are having an issue signing into iTunes and App Store. I use my device a lot and know how important it is to have everything running smoothly, and I'm here to help.

Here are a few resources that can assist you:

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password
If you can't connect to the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store

Have a great day!

Cant sign into itunes and app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.