Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Accidentally I Broken My I Phone 6S Gold Camera Lence .. What is the Replacement Cost???

Please Reply As soon as possible User uploaded file

Posted on Jul 6, 2018 2:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2018 3:00 AM

That's hard to say, depending on the damage, there might be more to be fixed.

See if you can visit an Authorized Apple Service Provider or Apple Store next to your place.

They can check the damage and give you an estimated price for the repair.

Or contact Apple Support, to send it in.

Send it in

Contact us and we’ll send you a box for your iPhone. You can ship your iPhone to us and we’ll return it to you as quickly as possible.

Start a service request
Back up your iPhone and get ready for service

Bring it in

To get help in person, bring your iPhone to an Apple Authorized Service Provider or make an Apple Store appointment online. Make sure you know your Apple ID and password before your appointment.

You can also request repair service directly from most US carriers. If you're an AT&T or Virgin Mobile customer, request your repairs from Apple.

Make an Apple Store appointment
Contact your carrier

How much will it cost?

There's no charge if the issue is covered under warranty, AppleCare+, or consumer law. If your issue isn’t covered, the price depends on the type of repair. If we can’t repair your iPhone, you might need to replace it.

See Apple repair pricing
Check your warranty coverage

copied from: iPhone Service Answer Center - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 6, 2018 3:00 AM in response to samimfromkolkata

That's hard to say, depending on the damage, there might be more to be fixed.

See if you can visit an Authorized Apple Service Provider or Apple Store next to your place.

They can check the damage and give you an estimated price for the repair.

Or contact Apple Support, to send it in.

Send it in

Contact us and we’ll send you a box for your iPhone. You can ship your iPhone to us and we’ll return it to you as quickly as possible.

Start a service request

Bring it in

To get help in person, bring your iPhone to an Apple Authorized Service Provider or make an Apple Store appointment online. Make sure you know your Apple ID and password before your appointment.

You can also request repair service directly from most US carriers. If you're an AT&T or Virgin Mobile customer, request your repairs from Apple.

Make an Apple Store appointment
Contact your carrier

How much will it cost?

There's no charge if the issue is covered under warranty, AppleCare+, or consumer law. If your issue isn’t covered, the price depends on the type of repair. If we can’t repair your iPhone, you might need to replace it.

See Apple repair pricing
Check your warranty coverage

copied from: iPhone Service Answer Center - Apple Support

Accidentally I Broken My I Phone 6S Gold Camera Lence .. What is the Replacement Cost???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.