Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i save a Live Photo sent to me??

Hi my hubby tools some Live Photos today on his iPhone and sent them to me how do i save these as photos shots now I have recieved them please? Many Thanks Dianne

iPad Pro Wi-Fi, iOS 11.4

Posted on Jul 6, 2018 2:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2018 8:43 PM

Hi ​DiaandJim,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that you'd like to know how to save photos that your husband has sent you from his iPhone to your iPad. I know keeping your photos in one place is important; I'd like to help. You didn't mention if you received these images via email or iMessage, but you can use the steps below for either:

Save a photo or video to Photos. Touch and hold the photo or video until a menu appears, then tap Save Image.

In Messages these steps apply as well:

Share, save, or print an attachment. Tap the attachment, then tap User uploaded file.

Copy an attachment. Touch and hold the attachment, then tap Copy.

iPad User Guide

Best Regards.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2018 8:43 PM in response to DiaandJim

Hi ​DiaandJim,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that you'd like to know how to save photos that your husband has sent you from his iPhone to your iPad. I know keeping your photos in one place is important; I'd like to help. You didn't mention if you received these images via email or iMessage, but you can use the steps below for either:

Save a photo or video to Photos. Touch and hold the photo or video until a menu appears, then tap Save Image.

In Messages these steps apply as well:

Share, save, or print an attachment. Tap the attachment, then tap User uploaded file.

Copy an attachment. Touch and hold the attachment, then tap Copy.

iPad User Guide

Best Regards.

How do i save a Live Photo sent to me??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.