Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It says my Apple ID has been disabled and I’ve done everything it says to do to regain access but still no luck. Any suggestions??

it says my Apple ID has been disabled and I’ve gone through all the steps to recover it but still no luck. Any suggestion???

Posted on Jul 6, 2018 10:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2018 10:51 AM

Did you do the steps in this article.

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 6, 2018 10:51 AM in response to PradaBlue

Did you do the steps in this article.

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

It says my Apple ID has been disabled and I’ve done everything it says to do to regain access but still no luck. Any suggestions??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.