Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I put cookies on wen it says there on already

Says cookies are off on Facebook safari won’t even work?How do I put cookies on wen it says there on already?

iPad Mini Wi-Fi, iOS 11.4, Cookies off

Posted on Jul 8, 2018 7:03 AM

1 reply

Jul 10, 2018 11:34 AM in response to Mdangerg

Hello Mdangerg,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you are not able to enable cookies on Safari. Take a look at the following support article regarding cookies in Safari on your iPhone:

Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

This section from that article describes how to block cookies, reversing the settings, turning the setting off, will enable cookies again.

Block cookies

A cookie is a piece of data that a site puts on your device, so it can remember you when you visit again. To choose whether Safari blocks cookies, tap Settings > Safari > Block All Cookies.

If you block cookies, some web pages might not work. Here are some examples:

• You might not be able to sign in to a site using your correct username and password.
  • You might see a message that cookies are required or that your browser's cookies are off.
  • Some features on a site might not work.
Best regards.

How do I put cookies on wen it says there on already

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.