Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to see seconds on iPhone clock

Why can’t we have clock showing seconds on Apple products: At times, when I check time at 59th second, I don’t even realise that I’m already late by one minute. I think it will be more appropriate to have option to display SECONDS on clock.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 8, 2018 6:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2018 8:42 AM

In iOS, although you cannot view seconds in the Date and Time settings, I find that the Clock app does show the second hand in red.

With regards to arriving to your destination on time, It's a personal choice for me which works for me, but I picked up the habit of arriving 15 minutes early and sometimes more. It's a habit I learned as a teen on my first job.

Cheers!

Mindy

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2018 8:42 AM in response to KeepPaceWithTime

In iOS, although you cannot view seconds in the Date and Time settings, I find that the Clock app does show the second hand in red.

With regards to arriving to your destination on time, It's a personal choice for me which works for me, but I picked up the habit of arriving 15 minutes early and sometimes more. It's a habit I learned as a teen on my first job.

Cheers!

Mindy

How to see seconds on iPhone clock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.