Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant i buy with my itunes balance and credit card?

I have 0.40$ itunes balance and i want use it with my credit card to buy something on app. So my itunes balance can 0$? Thanks

Posted on Jul 8, 2018 11:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2018 7:22 AM

Yes unless there is also another issue preventing the change. See the following: Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Another option for your credit balance is also described in that link:

If you can't complete any of the steps, can't change your country or region, or you have less store credit than the cost of a single item, contact Apple Support.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2018 7:22 AM in response to queesnsbury

Yes unless there is also another issue preventing the change. See the following: Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Another option for your credit balance is also described in that link:

If you can't complete any of the steps, can't change your country or region, or you have less store credit than the cost of a single item, contact Apple Support.

Cant i buy with my itunes balance and credit card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.