Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone x which I bought a week ago is now getting heat when I use the phone with internet. This happens commonly ?

My iPhone x which I bought a week ago is now getting heat when I use the phone with internet. This happens commonly ?

Posted on Jul 9, 2018 11:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2018 11:49 PM

Maybe your iPhone is in a hot environment or your battery usage may be heating the battery up. To check your battery usage go to setting -> Battery ->Battery Usage. The battery draining fast could be a sign of overuse or much battery drainage check if some big downloads or apps are heating the battery. try turning off Bluetooth or airdrop stop the battery from overheating. If your iPhone gets a climate warning on the screen that is a good indication of a hot environment. I hope this was helpful for further support please Contact Apple Support Official Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2018 11:49 PM in response to rizwanfrompoonoor

Maybe your iPhone is in a hot environment or your battery usage may be heating the battery up. To check your battery usage go to setting -> Battery ->Battery Usage. The battery draining fast could be a sign of overuse or much battery drainage check if some big downloads or apps are heating the battery. try turning off Bluetooth or airdrop stop the battery from overheating. If your iPhone gets a climate warning on the screen that is a good indication of a hot environment. I hope this was helpful for further support please Contact Apple Support Official Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.