Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone battery maximum capacity is 91%. What should I do?

Should I change my battery or not?

User uploaded file

Posted on Jul 10, 2018 7:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2018 5:11 PM

You don’t need to do anything except note the information. This function is still in beta testing and may not produce perfect accuracy but it thinks your battery has 91% storage capacity compared with design maximum. The next note says the battery can support peak loads, so there’s no problem there. Finally, Apple specification considers a battery has reached end of normal service life at 80% so yours has plenty in reserve. You wouldn’t consider the oil in your car needs replacing half way between services, but that is down to 50% of life remaining.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2018 5:11 PM in response to Agmyatmin

You don’t need to do anything except note the information. This function is still in beta testing and may not produce perfect accuracy but it thinks your battery has 91% storage capacity compared with design maximum. The next note says the battery can support peak loads, so there’s no problem there. Finally, Apple specification considers a battery has reached end of normal service life at 80% so yours has plenty in reserve. You wouldn’t consider the oil in your car needs replacing half way between services, but that is down to 50% of life remaining.

My phone battery maximum capacity is 91%. What should I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.