Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos in iCloud

How do I access my photos that are saved in iCloud? Every time I select iCloud.com it gives me options to set up iCloud on my device, which I already have.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.4

Posted on Jul 13, 2018 7:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2018 8:29 PM

All of the photos that are in iCloud are on your device unless you are uploading to iCloud Photo Library from a different device that you are taking photos on.

You access iCloud.com photos via a browser on a computer. The iCloud.com site is not designed to be accessed via your iOS device, since everything that you would see there would also be on your device somewhere.

You can access a very limited "Desktop" site on your iOS device by going to iCloud.com in Safari, then click on the Share button, and selecting "Request Desktop Site" from the list. It will not provide you with a robust experience, however.

Best,

GB

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2018 8:29 PM in response to rrhasty

All of the photos that are in iCloud are on your device unless you are uploading to iCloud Photo Library from a different device that you are taking photos on.

You access iCloud.com photos via a browser on a computer. The iCloud.com site is not designed to be accessed via your iOS device, since everything that you would see there would also be on your device somewhere.

You can access a very limited "Desktop" site on your iOS device by going to iCloud.com in Safari, then click on the Share button, and selecting "Request Desktop Site" from the list. It will not provide you with a robust experience, however.

Best,

GB

Photos in iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.