Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iPhone 6s , suddenly it turned off while its battery was 70% , when I turned it on it becomes 1% then become 70% in 5 sec , after that every 3 minutes I restart by it self , and the same when I plugged it into charger , it turn on by itsel

And battery icon don't appear while the phone is turned off

Posted on Jul 19, 2018 2:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2018 2:28 AM

That could be a battery problem.

Have you installed iOS 11.3 or later?

If yes, what can you read going to Settings>Battery>Battery Health (beta) and tapping on it?

If you don't have iOS 11.3 or later, have your device/battery inspected / replaced at your most convenient Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider: Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2018 2:28 AM in response to adham204

That could be a battery problem.

Have you installed iOS 11.3 or later?

If yes, what can you read going to Settings>Battery>Battery Health (beta) and tapping on it?

If you don't have iOS 11.3 or later, have your device/battery inspected / replaced at your most convenient Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider: Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

I have an iPhone 6s , suddenly it turned off while its battery was 70% , when I turned it on it becomes 1% then become 70% in 5 sec , after that every 3 minutes I restart by it self , and the same when I plugged it into charger , it turn on by itsel

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.