Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I keep getting a domain error when I try to purchase something.

As dumb as it sounds I’m trying to just get a 1 month thing for tinder, when I click and try to purchase it it pops up a purchase error please try again screen with (Domain:SKErrorDomain Error Code: 0)

Posted on Jul 19, 2018 5:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2018 8:45 AM

Hello wilhitechristian,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to make an in-app purchase in the Tinder app. If you haven't already, please force close the Tinder app and restart your device, then follow these steps:

If you have trouble making an in-app purchase, make sure that your payment information is up to date. For any other issues with in-app purchases, you can report a problem. You can also change or cancel your auto-renewing in-app subscriptions.

Force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ​
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ​
About in-app purchases

Cheers!
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2018 8:45 AM in response to wilhitechristian

Hello wilhitechristian,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to make an in-app purchase in the Tinder app. If you haven't already, please force close the Tinder app and restart your device, then follow these steps:

If you have trouble making an in-app purchase, make sure that your payment information is up to date. For any other issues with in-app purchases, you can report a problem. You can also change or cancel your auto-renewing in-app subscriptions.

Force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ​
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ​
About in-app purchases

Cheers!

I keep getting a domain error when I try to purchase something.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.